Our website provides fun, accessible support for science classrooms to help bring out the scientist in any child.
Combined with Artec's own hands-on products, our digital learning materials help support your classroom for free without the need to register.
Our materials can be used on interactive whiteboards (IWBs), projectors, PCs, and tablets.
Artec's digital learning materials include applications, worksheets, and images you can use in your classroom. The browser-based format of these materials means you can use them on any PC, tablet, or smartphone.
Our materials make for shorter prep times and a smoother, more approachable classroom experience!
Projecting the material in front of the classroom saves time by allowing you to guide students as they experiment.
Comprehensive videos to show students experiments that can't be performed during class time.
Simulations broaden the understanding of your students by providing a visual way to grasp unseen phenomenona such as electric current.
This agreement applies to all content delivered through the website registered at the domain http://www.artec-app.jp ("Site") by Artec Co., Ltd ("Company"). Usage of this site by any person or persons ("User" or "Users") constitutes an acknowledgment of this agreement.
This Site was created by Company with the purpose of supplementing classes employing digital learning materials by delivering said digital learning materials to educational sites.
The terms used in this agreement are defined as follows.
Content on this site can be used freely for any non-commercial, educational purpose. Usage for commercial purposes requires prior written consent from Company in the form of an e-mail or letter.
Users are permitted, for non-commercial, educational purposes, to do the following with Digital Learning Materials delivered through Site free-of-charge.
(1) View, duplicate, print, revise, or modify Digital Learning Materials.
(2) Use any such duplicated, printed, revised, or modified Digital Learning Materials for classes (or in similar environments) and/or educational research.
(3) Any other usage which has been permitted by Company through a request by the User.
Users who wish to use our Digital Learning Materials for purposes beyond this scope are permitted to view, but are prohibited from duplicating, printing, adapting and/or revising said materials.
The copyright, design rights, trademarks and likenesses of Content on this Site are maintained by Company or third parties and Users are expected to comply with all applicable laws and standards when using said Content.
The following items are to be observed when duplicating, adapting, or revising Digital Learning Materials.
(1) Preserve clarity when adapting or revising Digital Learning Materials of a scientific nature.
(2) Attribute all duplicated, adapted, or revised Digital Learning Materials to Company and indicate clearly that they have been altered.
Company bears no responsibility or obligation to compensate Users with regard to the Content published on Site for the following or any other items:
(1) Direct or indirect damages resulting from using said Content.
(2) Compatibility with regard to the accuracy and validity of, as well as the User's expectations toward said Content.
(3) Modification of specifications and/or details of said Content without advance notice to Users.
(4) Damages resulting from the interruption or suspension of Site due to unavoidable circumstance.
Artec Co., Ltd. may temporarily suspend or shutdown a portion or the entirety of Site in the event of the following:。
(1) Scheduled or emergency maintenence or updates of Site.
(2) Difficulty in providing Content due to disaster, power outages, or communication interruptions.
(3) Difficulty in providing Content due to fraudulent internet activity.
(4) Unforeseen circumstances in which Company deems it difficult to provide Content.
Company may deem it necessary to revise this agreement without advance notice to the User. Access of Site by Users once the revised agreement has been published constitutes acknowledgement of the revised agreement on the part of the User.
This agreement is effective as of February 15, 2012.